For the latest news from BORS please go to the News page →
BORS 2021 will be held on Monday 13 and Tuesday 14 September 2021. We are focused on creating an engaging online experience with the option for local hubs where feasible.
Abstract submission is now open
We encourage abstracts on all aspects of orthopaedic and musculoskeletal research. Suggested fields include but are not limited to:
- Interfaces including bone, cartilage, soft tissue, implant and nerve
- Bone structure
- Pain, nerves and osteoarthritis
- Comparative veterinary research
- Digital technologies
- Education and diversity
The deadline for submission is Monday 31 May 2021.
Deadline extension: following numerous requests we have extended the deadline for submission to Monday 14 June 2021.
Attendance at BORS 2021 is free for all BORS members.
How to join
BORS membership is only £40 per year, or £20 for students, and includes the benefits:
- Reduced registration fee for the annual meeting, with abstracts published in the Bone & Joint Journal.
- Eligibility to apply for BORS awards and the BORS/BJR International Travelling Fellowships.
- Eligibility to apply for BORS awards at the British Orthopaedic Association.
- Eligibility to serve on the BORS committee.
To join please complete the online membership application form and GoCardless Direct Debit membership payment form available here.
BORS gratefully acknowledges support from Bone & Joint Research.
Bone & Joint Research
The gold open access journal for the musculoskeletal sciences