Thank you to all of the fantastic keynote speakers, live and poster presenters, chairs and attendees for making BORS 2020 an online success.
If you have any comments about the BORS 2020 meeting please do send them to us at email@example.com.
The live sessions that took place online on Monday 7 and Tuesday 8 September 2020 will remain accessible for several weeks to those who registered for the conference as well as BORS members through the links on the live presentations page. Poster presentations will also remain available for several weeks through the poster presentations page.
Certificates for presenters and registered attendees have been emailed out. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received yours. The Royal College of Surgeons of England has awarded up to 11 CPD points for attendance at the event.
Links and downloadable resources for the meeting have been made available in case these are helpful to anyone else planning to run an online conference using MS Teams.
Cheat sheets for presenters and attendees:
- Cheat sheet for attendees
- Cheat sheet for live presenters
- Join a live event as a presenter
- Cheat sheet for poster presenters
Links to Microsoft and other advice pages:
- Attend a live event in Teams (MS)
- Present in a live event in Teams (MS)
- Join a live event as a presenter in Teams (Lync.se)
- Share content in a meeting in Teams including sharing from a Mac (MS)
- Save a PowerPoint presentation as a video (MS)
BORS 2020 Enquiries: email@example.com