To apply for membership of the British Orthopaedic Research Society please complete the membership application form and complete the online GoCardless Direct Debit membership payment form:
- Step 1: Complete the membership application form
- Step 2: Complete the GoCardless Direct Debit membership payment form
The first annual membership payment will be taken shortly after your application is approved with future membership payments taken on or just after the start of February each year afterwards.
Benefits of membership:
BORS membership is only £40 per year and includes the benefits:
- Reduced registration fee for the annual meeting, with abstracts published in the Bone & Joint Journal.
- Eligibility to apply for BORS awards and the BORS/BJR International Travelling Fellowships.
- Eligibility to apply for BORS awards at the British Orthopaedic Association.
- Eligibility to serve on the BORS committee.