To join as a member of the British Orthopaedic Research Society please complete the membership application form and complete the online GoCardless Direct Debit membership payment form:
- Step 1: Complete the membership application form
- Step 2: Complete the GoCardless Direct Debit membership payment form
The first annual membership payment will be taken shortly after your application is approved with future membership payments taken on or just after the start of February each year afterwards.
If you are not able to setup a Direct Debit payment through GoCardless you can use PayPal to setup a subscription payment. Where possible we would prefer members to use GoCardless as the cost to the society of processing membership payments through it is lower. Please only use the PayPal membership subscription option in February to April each year. You can setup a subscription payment through PayPal here.
Benefits of membership:
BORS membership is only £40 per year, or £20 for students, and includes the benefits:
- Reduced registration fee for the annual meeting, with abstracts published in the Bone & Joint Journal.
- Eligibility to apply for BORS awards and the BORS/BJR International Travelling Fellowships.
- Eligibility to apply for BORS awards at the British Orthopaedic Association.
- Eligibility to serve on the BORS committee.