The Committee of the British Orthopaedic Research Society comprises three Executive Officers: the President, Honorary Secretary and Honorary Treasurer who are responsible for the running of the Society and are answerable to its members. Each is elected, by the members, for a term of three years.
There are also three Committee Members who assist with the running of the Society, especially the selection of the scientific content of the meeting programmes.
Additional members include the Digital Officer and other co-opted members as below.
- President (2020-2022) | Deborah Mason
- President Elect | Andrew Phillips
- Honorary Treasurer (2018-2021) | Ines Reichert
- Treasurer Elect | David Hamilton
- Honorary Secretary (2019-2021) | Sophie Williams
- Secretary Elect | Wasim Khan
- Digital Officer | Andrew Phillips
- Digital Officer Elect | David Williams
- Engagement Officer | Claire Brockett
- New Investigator Representative | David Williams
- Past BORS Travelling Fellows Representative | Catherine Pendergrass
Co-opted Committee Members:
- Co-opted Member Bone & Joint Research | Hamish Simpson
- Co-opted BOTA Representative | Mohammed Alanie
- Co-opted BOTA Representative | Chris Bretherton
Board of Trustees:
- Richie Gill | Chair
- Mark Wilkinson
- Hamish Simpson
- Brigitte Scammell
- Rob Wallace
- Valerie Sparkes
- Arash Angadji | Charities Representative
- Rosemary Fletcher | Lay Representative
- President | Deborah Mason
- Treasurer | Ines Reichert
- Secretary | Sophie Williams
The BORS Constitution is linked here.