The Committee of the British Orthopaedic Research Society comprises three Officers: the President, Honorary Secretary and Honorary Treasurer who are responsible for the running of the Society and are answerable to its members. Each is elected, by the members, for a term of three years.
There are also three Committee Members who assist with the running of the Society, especially the selection of the scientific content of the meeting programmes.
Additional members are the Web Coordinator and other co-opted members as below.
Officers of the Society:
- President (2017-2018): Professor Mark Wilkinson
- Honorary Secretary (2016-2019): Dr Val Sparkes
- Honorary Treasurer (2015-2018): Dr Rob Wallace
- Elected Committee: Ms Ines Reichert
- Young Investigator Representative: Mr Iain Murray
- BORS 2018 Organising Representative: Dr Sophie Williams
- BORS 2018 Organising Representative: Dr Claire Brockett
- Web Coordinator: Dr Andrew Phillips
- Co-opted member Bone & Joint Research: Professor Hamish Simpson
- Co-opted BOTA representative: Mr Rory Morrison
Board of Trustees:
- Dr Sabina Gheduzzi (Chair)
- Professor Gordon Blunn
- Professor Hamish Simpson
- Professor Brigitte Scammell
- Dr Arash Angadji
- BORS Administrator: Rachel Godfrey